Our award winning Principal Consultant can help you with a broad range of consulting services. An experienced and highly effective education analyst, Karin has a particularly passion for teaching and learning initiatives in Education. These may include pedagogical, technological or business analytics. Delivery can be via reports and documentation, one-on-one or small group coaching, her online training courses, or via large group professional development.
Save time with a free, no-obligation Estimate of Costs. Tell us the details of your project, and we’ll respond with an accurate Estimate of Costs and timeline for the services required.
The type of services may include any of the following:
- Business advice in the field of e-learning initiatives or new course development
- Needs analysis, either performance or instructional
- Course and Curriculum Design
- Course development, e-learning course development
- Implementation of your initiatives including staff training
- Evaluation of projects, curriculum or other
- Advice on application and platform selection
- Professional advice with processes, procedures and policies to support your teaching and learning initiatives
- Quality Assurance from a principles-based perspective
- Professional development – including a range of online courses available here
Need something else? Use our Contact Us page.